Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Brio TV?
- An OTT (Over the top) streaming networking server. It works like Netflix and you can watch on your TV, computer, tablet and smartphone.
Why Brio TV?
- You control what you watch and when you watch it as Brio TV is instantly available at your fingertips 24/7, whether you're at home or on-the-go.
Aren't these videos available on other television stations?
- Yes and no. With Brio TV you have instant access to thousands of hours of content, some classic programs while others are original to this network. In addition, with Brio TV, you also have access to exclusive LIVE & On-Demand content, such as special presentations, never-before-seen concert footage, behind-the-scenes videos and more.
Is there a limit to the number of videos I can watch?
- There is no limit... watch as much as you want, anytime you want!
How much does it cost?
- Brio TV is made available through a subscription membership with monthly and annual plans available. There is no contract or commitment and you can cancel at anytime.
What do I need?
- (1) An Internet connection; (2) An Internet connected device such as a computer, tablet or smartphone; (3) A credit card; and (4) Hours of free time to watch programs that make you feel better and live a life more abundant.
How fast does my broadband Internet connection need to be to watch instantly?
- Watching instantly works on all different levels of broadband; however, we recommend a minimum speed of 750kbps.
How do I watch instantly on my TV?
- As a subscriber, you can view hours of positive, impactful programming in your home with an internet connected TV. Simply open your Web browser on your smart TV, login to www.briotv.com, create an account, and you’re ready to go! You can also view Brio TV via a Roku, AmazonFireTV, AndriodTV, Chromecast or AppleTV via Airplay and an iPad.
What is Roku?
- Roku is a small box/device that connects to your TV using your existing high speed internet connection (hard-wired or wireless connection) to stream video directly to your TV. You can purchase a Roku box from any large electronic retailer such as Best Buy, on Amazon.com, or other stores such as Walmart or Target. Connecting a Roku to your TV is very easy - Click here for a quick overview of how simple it is. You can also visit Roku.com for further details.
Can I watch instantly on my smartphone or tablet too?
- Yes. As a subscriber, you can watch on your iPad or iPhone, as well as your Android or Windows phone or tablet. Open up your device’s internet browser, type in www.briotv.com and you’re there!
Can I watch instantly on my computer?
- Yes. Simply open up your internet browser on your Internet connected PC or Mac, type in www.briotv.com and you’re there!
Can I really watch instantly on any of these devices?
- Yes. A subscription to Brio TV gives you the ability to access all of this positive, impactful programming from any of these devices. One subscription; all screens. It doesn't get any better than that.
How fast will the video start playing?
- Fast. Videos should start playing in seconds, but it will depend on the speed of your Internet broadband connection.
How does the monthly subscription work?
- As long as you are enjoying the programming on Brio TV your subscription will continue to automatically renew for your convenience. However, if you would like to cancel your subscription you can do so at anytime from your My Account tab or by contacting customer service.
Why will my briotv.com login not work on Brio TV?
- You will need to set up a separate log-in for Brio TV. We recommend using the same username and password on Brio TV that you use for briotv.com so you can easily remember your login information.
How can I contact Brio TV?
3102 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207